![]() |
| Liberation |
In nature, my inspiration comes from the feelings its elements evoke: the wind in my skin, the water under my feet, the softness of the rain, the amplitude of the sky, the void between my body and the stars; and yet the feelings of connections existent in that void. In that tremendous dimension, I feel like a tine spectacle, an observer of life revealing itself. I am pleased and forever thankful.

your words bring me places i feel familiar with. In my mind, in my heart. The true blessing is our friendship that has grown since i met you years ago. Your images are naive and simple yet evoke such strength and maturity!! I am enjoying my art world more now that you are in it.
ReplyDeletepeace, joy and love liliana
Your comment, brought tears to my eyes.
ReplyDeleteSimplicity is one of the things I strive for as an individual. Life should be simple, clear and full of positivity energy. I strive to surround myself with these elements and to share them with those around me.
No matter how much we would like to, life is not made of happy moments alone. For those moments of sadness and loneliness having a true friend is a God's gift. I fell blessed that during my life, I have gathered many. You are one of them. From you I have learned forgiveness, compassion and kindness. All the elements of a beautiful soul.
Love,
Lili